Monday, October 27, 2008

"I like coffee, I like tea..."

Get the reference? Huh? do you get it?

(dramatic pause)

Yeah probably not unless you were an a capella choral dork like me. "Java Jive!" people!!!! Ok now that's over with, I just wanted to express how much I'm tired of this wishy washy, don't know if it's sunny or overcast or humid or foggy or cold or warm weather. Transitional wardrobes for autumn are hard enough to plan and accumulate and accesorize correctly, let alone find the appropriate SHOES, without this bipolar weather we're having.

So after a nonproductive (for me anyway) run to get references from the library, I decided to stop at the deli on the way back into the office to grab a drink. So what do I get? Not iced tea or coke or something any normal 26 year old would grab to drink at the office. No, I grab a container of Lehigh Valley Milk Chug in "Ultimate Strawberry."

Yep. Mature. Right here.

I also had to pull out a calculator earlier today to figure out that yes, I was 26.

And on Saturday? Definitely bought a Sesame Street t-shirt.



Container of Strawberry Milk: $1.25
Sesame Street t-shirt: $8.99
Knowing how to recapture your youth? Priceless.

I am glad I can still sometimes forget about the calculator and my age, and my job, and just chill out and grab some strawberry milk and be a kid.

No comments: